Expanded Metal for Architectural Products:
- Expanded Metal for Cladding
- Expanded Metal Wall Panel
- Expanded Metal Screen
- Square Hole Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Round Hole Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Hexagonal Hole Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Crescent Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Micron Opening Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Louvre Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Decorative Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Diamond Opening Expanded Metal Architectural Mesh
- Anti-Slip Expanded Metal Walkway
- Architectural Security Mesh
- Plaster Mesh Panels
Expanded Metal for Cladding
Major metal materials for expanded mesh cladding are stainless steel and aluminum. Finishes can be plain metal or powder coated.
Aluminum expanded metal mesh for ceiling and external wall cladding:
Expanded metal mesh is one of the most important fashionable decoration elements in civil buildings construction. This product is strong and beautiful, so it is suitable for using in many fields after processing. It is widely used in making of filters baskets, air filtration units, machine guards, metal cages, safety door & window screening, room dividers, decorative ceilings, highway fencing and civil building.
Stainless Steel Expanded Metal Cladding:
Yingluo has the most advanced production technology and production equipment to produce various expanded metal claddings including stainless steel.
Opening shape of stainless steel metal cladding: Diamond, hexagon, square, round, triangle and decorative opening, etc.
Stainless steel cladding is designed with unique shaped openings which possesses great appeal for architects and designers. Using of expanded metal mesh cladding can protect the structure from the harsh glare of the sun. Expanded metal cladding sunscreen profiles can be used above windows, entrances, walkways, or along the entire length of a structure’s perimeter. By cutting out glare and making more comfortable use of available light, you’ll increase the productivity of any working environment
|Sheet Thickness (mm)||Opening in Width (mm)||Opening in Length (mm)||Stem (mm)||Roll Width (mm)||Roll Length (mm)||Weight (kg/m2)|
Powder coated Expanded Metal Cladding:
Expanded metal cladding can be made with various surface finishes, like powder coating, galvanizing and anodizing ( for aluminum only).
Base metals for powder coated expanded metal include Aluminum sheet, low carbon metal sheet, stainless steel sheet.
1) For aluminum material:
- Without treatment, plain aluminum
- Anodized finish (Colours can be silver, blue, green, yellow, pink, red, black, other colors)
- Powder coated
- PVDF (surface will be much more smooth, level off and glossy, it also has a much longer life span than common treatment)
2) For steel material :
- Galvanized : Electric galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized
- Powder coated
- Spray painted