Perforated Metal Architectural Mesh:
- Perforated Metal Mesh for Indoor Decoration
- Perforated Stainless Steel Mesh
- Perforated Brass Mesh
- Perforated Aluminum
- Perforated Metal Flooring
- Perforated Metal Mesh for Outdoor Decoration
- Hexagonal Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
- Triangle Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
- Square Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
- Round Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
- Rectangular Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
- Perforated Angle Bead
- Perforated Metal Anti-Slip Tread Plate
- Decorative Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
Square Opening Perforated Metal Mesh
Square hole perforated metal sheets are used for shopfitting display and machine guards
offering good visibility.
Air condition guards
We supply perforated material in three basic forms. They are sheet, coil, and tube.
The most common form of perforated material because of its versatility and ease in handling, perforated sheets can be supplied either as flat, fabricated, and/or finished product.
Typically produced from coil, perforated sheets can be produced in widths up to 60" and in any length (typically under 250" for shipping purposes). Supplied either fully perforated or with margins and/or blank areas, perforated sheets can be produced to meet your design and production requirements.
Ideal for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) with automated production operations, perforated coils enable faster production by reducing handling of sheet material.
Supplied either fully perforated or as paneled sections either with or without precisely placed locator holes, perforated coil up to 60" wide can be produced in 16 gauge and thinner material to meet your design and production requirements.
Perforated Metal TUBE
Primarily used in automotive and filtration applications, perforated tubes are often subject to design requirements, stringent inspections, and competitive pricing.
Completely perforated or with blank areas, one hole size or a variety of them, straight or flared ends, perforated tubes can be made up to 6 inches in diameter and 30 inches in length in any metal type or thickness.